Room 2202, 22/F,
Mega Trade Centre,
1 Mei Wan Street,
Tsuen Wan, New Territories
Unit 3603-3609, 36/F, 1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Objective: To leverage AI technologies to enhance the azure AOAI support tools and improve vpg's ability to serve consumers.
Duration : 3 months
Remark: 100% payment in advance upon order confirmation and PO received
|1||GTI Azure Open AI Implementation and Managed Service
1. **Azure Cognitive Search**: This is the core service for this project. Azure Cognitive Search is a search-as-a-service cloud solution that gives developers APIs and tools for adding a rich search experience over private, heterogenous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications.
2. **Azure Blob Storage**: This could be used for storing and retrieving large amounts of unstructured data, such as documents or media files. If you plan to use a large dataset for your search index, Azure Blob Storage would be ideal for this purpose.
3. **Azure Functions**: These can be used to create serverless applications that can handle integration between OpenAI API and Azure Cognitive Search. Azure Functions can be triggered by events, making it suitable for handling real-time processing and transformations.
4. **Azure App Service**: This is a fully managed platform for building, deploying, and scaling web apps. You can host your front-end application here.
5. **Azure Cognitive Services (Language Service)**: These services could be useful for additional natural language processing capabilities, text analytics, sentiment analysis, etc.
6. **Azure Key Vault**: This service could be used for securely storing and managing sensitive information like OpenAI API key, Azure Search keys, etc.
7. **Azure Active Directory**: For adding secure login for your application.
8. **Azure DevOps**: This service provides developer services for support with planning work, collaborating on code development, and building and deploying applications.
9. **Azure Monitor**: This service can be used to collect, analyze, and act on telemetry data from your Azure and on-premises environments. It helps to understand how your applications are performing and proactively identifies issues affecting them and the resources they depend on.
|1||Annual Managed Services Offering (Optional)
Token Basis Support Offering:
- Incident base remote support :
- TAM advisory solution :
- On-site support (only on demand or critical infrastructure incident) :