- Collaborate with EDAP SP13 teams to ensure that new initiative is designed with scalability and security in mind
- Prepare Azure solution design meeting EDAP SP13 requirement
- Design, Architect automated infrastructure such as CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and monitoring.
- Participate in capacity planning, performance tuning, and disaster recovery planning.
- Supporting EDAP SP13 in the adoption of the Azure platform such as: designing solutions based on modern architecture concepts like EDA and microservices using Azure platform services like AKS, Event Hub, etc.
- Creating roadmaps and solution architecture
- Creating Azure architecture patterns / concepts such as containerization, eventual consistency, auto scaling, multi-tenancy, serverless and strangler
- Experience with Cloud Platforms or equivalents of:
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Blobs, Azure Express Route, Azure VNet, ARM, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure DevOps
- Provide technical advisory related to Azure infrastructure
- Assist in Cloud-Native Applications design and development with AKS
- Consolidate system design requirement, conduct POC, lead business discussion and engage stakeholder to define SOW
- Capture customer cloud service requirement through communication & meeting via onsite & remote
*Working hours for onsite and remote Azure architect is from 9:00am to 5:30pm
*Onsite and remote Azure architect will not provide any support service during Hong Kong Public Holiday, Saturday and Sunday